During the tour your will be able to visit most popular and important historico-cultural places of Georgia and enjoy beautiful lanscapes.
The tour starts from the capital of Georgia – Tbilisi, where you will visit its old town and museum of History with famous treasure of gold. You will also visit two oldest cities of the world – Mtskheta and and Kutaisi. Both have more than 3000 years of history and both were capital cities of the country in different stages of the history. Nowadays both have to offer cultural sights, which are on the list of UNESCO world cultural heritage. You will visit the main wine region of the country - Kakheti, taste unique Georgian wine and visit old Georgian wine caller. You can enjoy the exceptional landscapes in mountains of the Great and Lesser Caucasus while visiting Stepantsminda and spa town Borjomi. You will visit also very important and unique cave towns – Vardzi and Uplistsikhe and enjoy exceptional Georgia cuisine and hospitality.
Day 1 - Arrival to Tbilisi international Airport
Day 2 - Tbilisi – Gori – Uplistsikhe – Kutaisi - Bagrati Cathedral - old town Kutaisi - Tskaltubo
Day 3, Kutaisi - Prometheus caves - Gelati Monastery - Borjomi
Day 4, Borjomi - Vardzia - Borjomi
Day 5, Borjomi - Mineral Waters' park in Borjomi - Wine tasting in Iago's winery - Ananuri Fortress - Gudauri
Day 6, Gergeti Trinity Church - Khinkali cooking workshop in a local family - Tbilisi
Day 7, Tbilisi – Sighnaghi – wine tasting and lunch in the local family - Tbilisi
Day 8, Tbilisi city tour -Old town of Tbilisi – Metekhi church and Metekhi plateau -Bath’s district - Kote Abkhazi street and pedestrian area of the city - Sioni Cathedral and the oldest church of Tbilisi – Anchiskhati - Freedom square and Rustaveli avenue - Sololaki district and Museum of History of Georgia.
Day 9, Departure
- Accommodation (4 nights in Tbilisi, 1 night in Tskaltubo, 2 nights in Borjomi and 1 night in Gudauri)
- Guide service
- All breakfasts at the hotels
- Dinners at the hotels in Tskaltubo, Borjomi and Gudauri
- 2 wine tastings
- 1 cooking workshop in Stepantsminda
- 1 traditional dinner in the restaurant in Tbilisi
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- 1 boottle of water pp per day
Price does not include:
- Flight tickets
- Personal expencies at the hotels and during the tour
- Portage fees at the hotels
- Tips for local services
- All costs which are not metioned in the section "Price includes"